DCO Datatype Browser
About this Interface (Click to expand)
This interactive interface provides a convenient way to explore DCO Data Types.
- Data Types from all DCO science communities and teams are listed by default.
- Click a Data Type title (red boldface) from the column on the right to view detailed Data Type information.
- Numbers appearing after a name in the left column are the number of Data Types associated with that selection.
- Click once on a year, creator, etc. in the left column to filter Data Types by your selection. Click once again to deselect.
- Multiple selections may be made in each facet. Click on a selected entity to deselect.
- You may need to click on the paging icon to see additional Data Types for your selection.
- If you select a large number of results per page, you may need to scroll to see all results.
- Clicking a DCO-ID will bring you to the individual Data Type profile page on the DCO Data Portal (DCO-VIVO). This is useful to DCO community members who are maintaining the types' detailed descriptive data; this data is public but is not stylized for general consumption.
- For questions or to report problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Type search index updated hourly