- Carbonado revisited: Insights from neutron diffraction, high resolution orientation mapping and numerical simulations. Lithos. 265:244-256.
- Carbonado-like diamond from the Avacha active volcano in Kamchatka, Russia. Lithos. 265:222-236.
- Iron partitioning in natural lower-mantle minerals: Toward a chemically heterogeneous lower mantle. American Mineralogist. 102:824-832.
- Nitrogen nanoinclusions in milky diamonds from Juina area, Mato Grosso State, Brazil. Lithos. 265:57-67.
- Three-Dimensional Fe Speciation of an Inclusion Cloud within an Ultradeep Diamond by Confocal μ-X-ray Absorption Near Edge Structure: Evidence for Late Stage Overprint. Analytical Chemistry. 83:6294-6299.