- Reactive surface area as a function of pore connectivity, geometry, and size distribution in geologic CO2 storage reservoir formations. Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society. 2013
- Carbon dioxide interactions with reservoir and cap rocks: A study combining sorption and neutron scattering with MD simulations. Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society. 2011
- Nanometer to centimeter scale analysis and modeling of pore stuctures 2011
- Sorption Phase of Supercritical CO 2 in Silica Aerogel: Experiments and Mesoscale Computer Simulations . Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 118:15525-15533.
- Multi-scale characterization of pore evolution in a combustion metamorphic complex, Hatrurim basin, Israel: Combining (ultra) small-angle neutron scattering and image analysis. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 121:339-362.
- Oxygen diffusion and exchange in dolomite rock at 700 °C, 100 MPa. American Mineralogist. 101:1898-1905.
- Pore-Size-Dependent Calcium Carbonate Precipitation Controlled by Surface Chemistry. Environmental Science & Technology. 48:6177-6183.
- Structure and dynamics of water on the forsterite surface. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. 20:27822-27829.
- Vibrational Behavior of Water Adsorbed on Forsterite (Mg2SiO4) Surface. ACS Earth and Space Chemistry.