- View All
subject area of
- Ancient-depleted and enriched mantle lithosphere domains in northern Madagascar: geochemical and isotopic evidence from spinel-to-plagioclase-bearing ultramafic xenoliths
- Highly CO 2 -supersaturated melts in the Pannonian lithospheric mantle – A transient carbon reservoir?
- Noble gas composition of subcontinental lithospheric mantle: An extensively degassed reservoir beneath Southern Patagonia
- Persistence of fertile and hydrous lithospheric mantle beneath the northwestern Ethiopian plateau: Evidence from modal, trace element and Sr–Nd–Hf isotopic compositions of amphibole-bearing mantle xenoliths
- The origin of Patagonia revealed by Re-Os systematics of mantle xenoliths