- Cooperative and Competitive Adsorption of Amino Acids with Ca 2 on Rutile (α-TiO 2 ) . Environmental Science & Technology. 48:9358-9365.
- Speciation of l -DOPA on Nanorutile as a Function of pH and Surface Coverage Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS) . Langmuir. 28:17322-17330.
- Hydrogen enhances the stability of glutamic acid in hydrothermal environments. Chemical Geology. 386:184-189.
- The Great Oxidation Event and Mineral Diversification. Elements. 6:31-36.
- The effects of temperature, pH and redox state on the stability of glutamic acid in hydrothermal fluids. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 135:66-86.