- Carbon isotope equilibration during sulphate-limited anaerobic oxidation of methane. Nature Geoscience. 7:190-194.
- Experimental investigation on the controls of clumped isotopologue and hydrogen isotope ratios in microbial methane. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 237:339-356.
- Near-surface Heating of Young Rift Sediment Causes Mass Production and Discharge of Reactive Dissolved Organic Matter. Scientific Reports. 7:44864.
- Relative importance of methylotrophic methanogenesis in sediments of the Western Mediterranean Sea. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 224:171-186.
- Towards constraining H2 concentration in subseafloor sediment: A proposal for combined analysis by two distinct approaches. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 77:186-201.
- Unraveling signatures of biogeochemical processes and the depositional setting in the molecular composition of pore water DOM across different marine environments. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 207:57-80.