- Application of a new composite cubic-boron nitride gasket assembly for high pressure inelastic x-ray scattering studies of carbon related materials. Review of Scientific Instruments. 82.
- Developments in synthesis, characterization, and application of large, high-quality CVD single crystal diamond. Journal of Superhard Materials. 35:195-213.
- General 2.5 power law of metallic glasses. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113:1714-1718.
- High pressure nano-tomography using an iterative method. Journal of Applied Physics. 111.
- Nanoprobe measurements of materials at megabar pressures. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 107:6140-6145.
- Revealing the formation mechanism of ultrahard nanotwinned diamond from onion carbon. Carbon. 129:159-167.
- Structural stability of methane hydrate at high pressures. Geoscience Frontiers. 2:93-100.
- Synthesis of quenchable amorphous diamond. Nature Communications. 8:322.
- When water meets iron at Earth's core–mantle boundary. National Science Review. 4:870-878.