- Thermal equation of state and thermodynamic properties of iron carbide Fe 3 C to 31 GPa and 1473 K . Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 118:5274-5284.
- Cr-rich rutile: A powerful tool for diamond exploration. Lithos. 265:304-311.
- Experimental constraints on orthopyroxene dissolution in alkali-carbonate melts in the lithospheric mantle: Implications for kimberlite melt composition and magma ascent. Chemical Geology. 455:44-56.
- High-Pressure Phase Diagrams of Na2CO3 and K2CO3. Minerals. 9:599.
- High-Pressure–High-Temperature Study of Benzene: Refined Crystal Structure and New Phase Diagram up to 8 GPa and 923 K. Crystal Growth & Design. 18:3016-3026.
- Interaction of peridotite with Ca-rich carbonatite melt at 3.1 and 6.5 GPa: Implication for merwinite formation in upper mantle, and for the metasomatic origin of sublithospheric diamonds with Ca-rich suite of inclusions. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 173.
- Melting and subsolidus phase relations in the system Na2CO3-MgCO3 H2O at 6 GPa and the stability of Na2Mg(CO3)2 in the upper mantle. American Mineralogist. 98:2172-2182.
- Melting of kimberlite of the Udachnaya-East pipe: Experimental study at 3–6.5 GPa and 900–1500°C. Doklady Earth Sciences. 448:200-205.
- Melting phase relations of the Udachnaya-East Group-I kimberlite at 3.0–6.5GPa: Experimental evidence for alkali-carbonatite composition of primary kimberlite melts and implications for mantle plumes. Gondwana Research. 28:1391-1414.
- Na-Ca carbonates synthesized under upper-mantle conditions: Raman spectroscopic and X-ray diffraction studies. European Journal of Mineralogy. 27:175-184.
- New experimental data on phase relations for the system Na2CO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1400 C. American Mineralogist. 98:2164-2171.
- P-V-T equations of state for iron carbides Fe3C and Fe7C3 and their relationships under the conditions of the Earth’s mantle and core. Doklady Earth Sciences. 453:1269-1273.
- Phase relationships in the system K2CO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 100:223-232.
- P–V–T equation of state of siderite to 33GPa and 1673K. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 224:83-87.
- The system K2CO3-MgCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 98:1593-1603.
- The system Na2CO3-FeCO3 at 6 GPa and its relation to the system Na2CO3-FeCO3-MgCO3. American Mineralogist. 100:130-137.
- Transition from melting to carbonization of naphthalene, anthracene, pyrene and coronene at high pressure. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 270:29-39.