- The Link between the Physical and Chemical Properties of Carbon-Bearing Melts and Their Application for Geophysical Imaging of Earth’s Mantle. Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 163-187.
- CO2 solubility in kimberlite melts. Chemical Geology. 418:198-205.
- Electrical conductivity during incipient melting in the oceanic low-velocity zone. Nature. 509:81-85.
- Geodynamics of kimberlites on a cooling Earth: Clues to plate tectonic evolution and deep volatile cycles. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 484:1-14.
- Origins of cratonic mantle discontinuities: A view from petrology, geochemistry and thermodynamic models. Lithos. 268-271:364-382.