- Genomic evidence for distinct carbon substrate preferences and ecological niches of Bathyarchaeota in estuarine sediments. Environmental Microbiology. 18:1200-1211.
- Genomic inference of the metabolism of cosmopolitan subsurface Archaea, Hadesarchaea. Nature Microbiology. 1.
- Genomic reconstruction of a novel, deeply branched sediment archaeal phylum with pathways for acetogenesis and sulfur reduction. The ISME Journal. 10:1696-1705.
- Microbial dormancy in the marine subsurface: Global endospore abundance and response to burial. Science Advances. 5:eaav1024.
- Possible roles of uncultured archaea in carbon cycling in methane-seep sediments. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.
- Relative importance of methylotrophic methanogenesis in sediments of the Western Mediterranean Sea. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 224:171-186.
- The archaeal lipidome in estuarine sediment dominated by members of the Miscellaneous Crenarchaeotal Group. Environmental Microbiology. 17:2441-2458.