- Atmospheric influence of Earth's earliest sulfur cycle. Science. 289:756-758.
- Frontiers of stable isotope geoscience. Chemical Geology. 372:119-143.
- Isotopic evidence for Mesoarchaean anoxia and changing atmospheric sulphur chemistry. Nature. 449:706-709.
- Needs and opportunities in mineral evolution research. American Mineralogist. 96:953-963.
- Observation of wavelength-sensitive mass-independent sulfur isotope effects during SO2 photolysis: Implications for the early atmosphere. Journal of Geophysical Research-Planets. 106:32829-32839.