- H/D methane isotopologues dissolved in magmatic fluids: Stable hydrogen isotope fractionations in the Earth's interior. American Mineralogist. 98:946-954. 2013
- A Reduced Organic Carbon Component in Martian Basalts. Science. 337:212-215.
- Redox effects on calcite-portlandite-fluid equilibria at forearc conditions: Carbon mobility, methanogenesis, and reduction melting of calcite. American Mineralogist. 99:1604-1615.
- Solubility and solution mechanisms of C-O-H volatiles in silicate melt with variable redox conditions and melt composition at upper mantle temperatures and pressures. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 75:6183-6199.
- Speciation of reduced C-O-H volatiles in coexisting fluids and silicate melts determined in-situ to similar to 1.4 GPa and 800 degrees C. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 74:4577-4588.