- Carbon dioxide released from subduction zones by fluid-mediated reactions. Nature Geoscience. 7:355-360.
- Carbonation and decarbonation reactions: Implications for planetary habitability. American Mineralogist. 104:1369-1380.
- Carbonation by fluid–rock interactions at high-pressure conditions: Implications for carbon cycling in subduction zones. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 445:146-159.
- Deep carbon: Subduction goes organic. Nature Geoscience. 7:860-861.
- Discovery of ultrahigh-temperature metamorphism in the Acadian orogen, Connecticut, USA. Geology. 41:271-274.
- Fluid Flow in the Deep Crust. Treatise on Geochemistry. 203-247.