- Amorphous silica-like carbon dioxide. Nature. 441:857-860.
- Evidence of interspersed co-existing CaCO3 -III and CaCO3 -IIIb structures in polycrystalline CaCO3 at high pressure. Mineralogical Magazine. 78:225-233.
- High-pressure behavior of CsC(8) graphite intercalation compound: Lattice structures and phase-transition mechanism. Physical Review B. 77.
- High-temperature and high-pressure behavior of carbonates in the ternary diagram CaCO3-MgCO3-FeCO3. American Mineralogist. 101:1423-1430.
- Puzzling calcite-III dimorphism: crystallography, high-pressure behavior, and pathway of single-crystal transitions. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 42.
- Structures of dolomite at ultrahigh pressure and their influence on the deep carbon cycle. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 109:13509-13514.