- High-pressure synchrotron x-ray spectroscopy with diamond anvil cells. Perspectives in Materials Characterization. Ed. Amarendra, G.. Hyderabad, India: University Press India. 151-178. 2009
- Measuring High-Pressure Electronic and Magnetic Properties. Treatise on Geophysics. 313-349.
- A virtual experiment control and data acquisition system for in situ laser heated diamond anvil cell Raman spectroscopy. Review of Scientific Instruments. 81.
- Electronic Properties and Metrology Applications of the Diamond . Physical Review Letters. 112.
- Electronic Properties and Metrology Applications of the Diamond NV− Center under Pressure. Physical Review Letters. 112.
- High-pressure resistivity technique for quasi-hydrostatic compression experiments. Review of Scientific Instruments. 84.
- High-pressure study of silane to 150 GPa. Physical Review B. 83.
- Laser heating in diamond anvil cells: developments in pulsed and continuous techniques. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. 16:769-772.
- Superconductivity in highly disordered dense carbon disulfide. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 110:11720-11724.