- Measuring High-Pressure Electronic and Magnetic Properties. Treatise on Geophysics. 313-349.
- A portable laser heating microscope for high pressure research. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 215.
- Application of a new composite cubic-boron nitride gasket assembly for high pressure inelastic x-ray scattering studies of carbon related materials. Review of Scientific Instruments. 82.
- Compression of FeSi, Fe3C, Fe0.95O, and FeS under the core pressures and implication for light element in the Earth's core. Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 115.
- Effect of dilution on the spin pairing transition in rhombohedral carbonates. High Pressure Research. 30:224-229.
- Structure of siderite FeCO3 to 56 GPa and hysteresis of its spin-pairing transition. Physical Review B. 82.
- Termination and hydration of forsteritic olivine (010) surface. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 145:268-280.
- Ultralow viscosity of carbonate melts at high pressures. Nature Communications. 5.
- X-ray diffraction studies and equation of state of methane at 202 GPa. Chemical Physics Letters. 473:72-74.