- Structural stability of methane and ethane at high pressures
- Structure of methane and ethane at high pressure. Acta Crystallographica Section A. C757.
- Structure, Bonding, and Mineralogy of Carbon at Extreme Conditions. Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry. 75:47-77. 2013
- High-pressure phases of CaCO3: Crystal structure prediction and experiment. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 241:95-103.
- Novel high-pressure structures of MgCO3, CaCO3 and CO2 and their role in Earth's lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 273:38-47.
- Raman spectroscopy and x-ray diffraction of sp3 CaCO3 at lower mantle pressures. Physical Review B. 96:104101.
- Stable magnesium peroxide at high pressure. Scientific Reports. 5.
- Superhard Monoclinic Polymorph of Carbon. Physical Review Letters. 102.
- Synthesis of Ultra-incompressible sp3-Hybridized Carbon Nitride with 1:1 Stoichiometry. Chemistry of Materials. 28:6925-6933.