- Carbon-Bearing Phases throughout Earth’s Interior. Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 66-88.
- Crystal-fluid interactions in laumontite. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 263:86-95.
- Dolomite-IV: Candidate structure for a carbonate in the Earth’s lower mantle. American Mineralogist. 102:1763-1766.
- High-pressure behavior of intermediate scapolite: compressibility, structure deformation and phase transition. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 45:945-962.
- Pargasite at high pressure and temperature. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 45:259-278.
- The stability and melting of aragonite: An experimental and thermodynamic model for carbonated eclogites in the mantle. Lithos.