- Experimental investigation of the stability of Fe-rich carbonates in the lower mantle. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. 117:n/a-n/a.
- Graphite formation by carbonate reduction during subduction. Nature Geoscience. 6:473-477.
- Low temperature hydrothermal oil and associated biological precursors in serpentinites from Mid-Ocean Ridge. Lithos. 178:84-95.
- Metasomatism and graphite formation at a lithological interface in Malaspina (Alpine Corsica, France). Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology. 166:1687-1708.
- Microbially influenced formation of 2,724-million-year-old stromatolites. Nature Geoscience. 1:118-121.
- Mineralizations and transition metal mobility driven by organic carbon during low-temperature serpentinization. Lithos.