- Diamonds and the Mantle Geodynamics of Carbon. Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 89-128.
- Diamond Formation: A Stable Isotope Perspective. Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences. 42:699-732.
- Evidence for H2O-bearing fluids in the lower mantle from diamond inclusion. Lithos. 265:237-243.
- Isotopic constraints on the nature and circulation of deep mantle C–H–O–N fluids: Carbon and nitrogen systematics within ultra-deep diamonds from Kankan (Guinea). Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 139:26-46.
- Multiple growth events, processes and fluid sources involved in diamond genesis: A micro-analytical study of sulphide-bearing diamonds from Finsch mine, RSA. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 106:51-70.
- The transition zone as a host for recycled volatiles: Evidence from nitrogen and carbon isotopes in ultra-deep diamonds from Monastery and Jagersfontein (South Africa). Chemical Geology. 466:733-749.