- High-pressure spectroscopic study of siderite (FeCO 3 ) with a focus on spin crossover . American Mineralogist.
- High-pressure synthesis of skiagite-majorite garnet and investigation of its crystal structure. American Mineralogist.
- Carbon-Bearing Phases throughout Earth’s Interior. Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 66-88.
- Deep magma ocean formation set the oxidation state of Earth’s mantle. Science. 365:903-906.
- Evidence for H2O-bearing fluids in the lower mantle from diamond inclusion. Lithos. 265:237-243.
- Experimental investigation of FeCO3 (siderite) stability in Earth's lower mantle using XANES spectroscopy. American Mineralogist. 104:1083-1091.
- High Poisson's ratio of Earth's inner core explained by carbon alloying. Nature Geoscience. 8:220-223.
- High-pressure behavior of iron carbide (Fe7C3) at inner core conditions. Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 116.
- Iron oxidation state in lower mantle mineral assemblages - II. Inclusions in diamonds from Kankan, Guinea. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 222:423-434.
- Oxidized iron in garnets from the mantle transition zone. Nature Geoscience. 11:144-147.
- Sound velocities of bridgmanite from density of states determined by nuclear inelastic scattering and first-principles calculations. Progress in Earth and Planetary Science. 3.
- Spin transition of ferric iron in the NAL phase: Implications for the seismic heterogeneities of subducted slabs in the lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 434:91-100.
- Stability of iron-bearing carbonates in the deep Earth’s interior. Nature Communications. 8:15960.
- Synchrotron Mössbauer Source technique for in situ measurement of iron-bearing inclusions in natural diamonds. Lithos. 265:328-333.
- The oxidation state of the mantle and the extraction of carbon from Earth’s interior. Nature. 493:84-88.
- The oxygen fugacity at which graphite or diamond forms from carbonate-bearing melts in eclogitic rocks. Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology. 169.
- The stability of magnesite in the transition zone and the lower mantle as function of oxygen fugacity. Geophysical Research Letters. 38.