- A pedagogical approach to estimating the CO2 budget of magmas. Journal of the Geological Society. 176:398-407.
- Detection of liquid H2O in vapor bubbles in reheated melt inclusions: Implications for magmatic fluid composition and volatile budgets of magmas?. American Mineralogist. 101:1691-1695. 2016
- Pore Size Effects on the Sorption of Supercritical CO 2 in Mesoporous CPG-10 Silica . Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 116:917-922.
- Bubbles matter: An assessment of the contribution of vapor bubbles to melt inclusion volatile budgets. American Mineralogist. 100:806-823.
- Olivine inclusions in Siberian diamonds and mantle xenoliths: Contrasting water and trace-element contents. Lithos. 265:31-41.