- High Poisson's ratio of Earth's inner core explained by carbon alloying. Nature Geoscience. 8:220-223.
- Phase relations of Fe3C and Fe7C3 up to 185 GPa and 5200 K: Implication for the stability of iron carbide in the Earth's core. Geophysical Research Letters. 43:12415-12422.
- Sound velocities of bridgmanite from density of states determined by nuclear inelastic scattering and first-principles calculations. Progress in Earth and Planetary Science. 3.
- Stability of iron-bearing carbonates in the deep Earth’s interior. Nature Communications. 8:15960.
- Stable magnesium peroxide at high pressure. Scientific Reports. 5.