- Structure of methane and ethane at high pressure. Acta Crystallographica Section A. C757.
- Thermal equation of state and spin transition of magnesiosiderite at high pressure and temperature. American Mineralogist. 99:84-93. 2014
- Aragonite-II and CaCO3-VII – new high-pressure high-temperature polymorphs of CaCO3. Crystal Growth & Design.
- Carbonate stability in the reduced lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 489:84-91.
- Dolomite III: A new candidate lower mantle carbonate. Geophysical Research Letters. 38.
- High Poisson's ratio of Earth's inner core explained by carbon alloying. Nature Geoscience. 8:220-223.
- High-Pressure Orthorhombic Ferromagnesite as a Potential Deep-Mantle Carbon Carrier. Scientific Reports. 5.
- High-Pressure Phase Diagrams of Na2CO3 and K2CO3. Minerals. 9:599.
- Hydrogen-bearing iron peroxide and the origin of ultralow-velocity zones. Nature. 551:494-497.
- Phase relations of Fe3C and Fe7C3 up to 185 GPa and 5200 K: Implication for the stability of iron carbide in the Earth's core. Geophysical Research Letters. 43:12415-12422.
- Raman spectroscopy and x-ray diffraction of sp3 CaCO3 at lower mantle pressures. Physical Review B. 96:104101.
- Seismic anisotropy of the D″ layer induced by (001) deformation of post-perovskite. Nature Communications. 8:14669.
- Siderite at lower mantle conditions and the effects of the pressure-induced spin-pairing transition. Geophysical Research Letters. 36.
- Single-crystal elasticity of the deep-mantle magnesite at high pressure and temperature. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 392:292-299.
- Spin transition of ferric iron in the NAL phase: Implications for the seismic heterogeneities of subducted slabs in the lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 434:91-100.
- Stability of iron-bearing carbonates in the deep Earth’s interior. Nature Communications. 8:15960.
- Stable magnesium peroxide at high pressure. Scientific Reports. 5.
- Synthesis of Ultra-incompressible sp3-Hybridized Carbon Nitride with 1:1 Stoichiometry. Chemistry of Materials. 28:6925-6933.
- Vibrational and elastic properties of ferromagnesite across the electronic spin-pairing transition of iron. American Mineralogist. 97:583-591.
- Vibrational, elastic, and structural properties of cubic silicon carbide under pressure up to 75 GPa: Implication for a primary pressure scale. Journal of Applied Physics. 113.
- When water meets iron at Earth's core–mantle boundary. National Science Review. 4:870-878.