- Underground Organic-Rich Fluids on Mars: Biotic vs Abiotic Processes. Meteoritics and Planetary Science Supplement. 76:5096. 2013
- Carbon polymorphism in shocked meteorites: Evidence for new natural ultrahard phases. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 290:150-154.
- Carbonate stability in the reduced lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 489:84-91.
- Experimental investigation of silicate-carbonate system at high pressure and high temperature. Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 103:5143-5163.
- In situ discovery of shock-induced graphite-diamond phase transition in gneisses from the Ries Crater, Germany. American Mineralogist. 86:611-621.
- NanoSIMS analysis of organic carbon from the Tissint Martian meteorite: Evidence for the past existence of subsurface organic-bearing fluids on Mars. Meteoritics & Planetary Science. 49:2201-2218.
- STABILITY OF MAGNESITE (MGCO3) AT MANTLE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE CONDITIONS - A RAMAN-SPECTROSCOPIC STUDY. American Mineralogist. 78:1328-1331.
- Spin and valence dependence of iron partitioning in Earth’s deep mantle. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113:11127-11130.