- Contact Info
- View All
- Structural stability of methane and ethane at high pressures
- Structure of methane and ethane at high pressure. Acta Crystallographica Section A. C757.
- Equations of state of iron nitrides ε-Fe3Nx and γ-Fe4Ny to 30 GPa and 1200 K and implication for nitrogen in the Earth's core. Journal of Geophysical Research. 122:3574-3584. 2017
- Carbonatite metasomatism of peridotite lithospheric mantle: implications for diamond formation and carbonatite-kimberlite magmatism. Russian Geology and Geophysics. 56:280-295. 2015
- Phase relations in carbonate systems under lithospheric mantle conditions: review of experimental data. Russian Geology and Geophysics. 56:113-142. 2015
- Problems related to crystallogenesis and deep carbon cycle. Russian Geology and Geophysics. 56:1-12. 2015
- Synthesis and crystal structure of new carbonate Ca3Na2(CO3)4 homeotypic with orthoborates M3Ln2(BO3)4 (M=Ca, Sr, Ba). Crystal Growth & Design. 14:4610-4616. 2014
- Carbon precipitation from heavy hydrocarbon fluid in deep planetary interiors. Nature Communications. 4. 2013
- Metapyroxenite in the mantle transition zone revealed from majorite inclusions in diamonds. Geology. 41:883-886. 2013
- Optical properties of siderite (FeCO3) across the spin transition: Crossover to iron-rich carbonates in the lower mantle . American Mineralogist. 100:1059-1064.
- Thermal equation of state and thermodynamic properties of iron carbide Fe 3 C to 31 GPa and 1473 K . Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 118:5274-5284.
- An Experimental Study of Carbonated Eclogite at 3.5-5.5 GPa-Implications for Silicate and Carbonate Metasomatism in the Cratonic Mantle. Journal of Petrology. 53:727-759.
- Aragonite-II and CaCO3-VII – new high-pressure high-temperature polymorphs of CaCO3. Crystal Growth & Design.
- Compressibility, phase transitions and amorphization of coronene at pressures up to 6 GPa. Journal of Structural Chemistry. 57:1489-1492.
- Cr-rich rutile: A powerful tool for diamond exploration. Lithos. 265:304-311.
- Crossover from melting to dissociation of CO2 under pressure: Implications for the lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 309:318-323.
- Earth's Mantle Melting in the Presence of C-O-H-Bearing Fluid. Karato/Physics and Chemistry of the Deep Earth. 38-65.
- Effect of water in depleted mantle on post-spinel transition and implication for 660km seismic discontinuity. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 371-372:103-111.
- Erratum to: “Stability conditions of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at high pressures and temperatures”. Geochemistry International. 52:1011-1011.
- Experimental constraints on orthopyroxene dissolution in alkali-carbonate melts in the lithospheric mantle: Implications for kimberlite melt composition and magma ascent. Chemical Geology. 455:44-56.
- First principles computation of equations of state and relative stability of Iron carbides at pressures of the Earth’s core. Russian Geology and Geophysics. 56:156-171.
- Generation of hydrous-carbonated plumes in the mantle transition zone linked to tectonic erosion and subduction. Tectonophysics. 662:454-471.
- Heterogeneous distribution of water in the mantle beneath the central Siberian Craton: Implications from the Udachnaya Kimberlite Pipe. Gondwana Research. 47:249-266.
- High-Pressure–High Temperature (HP-HT) Stability of Polytetrafluoroethylene: Raman Spectroscopic Study Up to 10 GPa and 600 ℃. Applied Spectroscopy. 71:1842-1848.
- High-Pressure–High-Temperature Study of Benzene: Refined Crystal Structure and New Phase Diagram up to 8 GPa and 923 K. Crystal Growth & Design. 18:3016-3026.
- High-pressure structural properties of naphthalene up to 6 GPa. Journal of Applied Crystallography. 47:984-991.
- In situ X-ray diffraction study of decomposition of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at pressures of 7–15GPa: Implication to fluids under the Earth's and planetary environments. Chemical Geology. 405:39-47.
- Incommensurately modulated twin structure of nyerereite Na1.64K0.36Ca(CO3)2. Acta Crystallographica Section B Structural Science, Crystal Engineering and Materials. 73:276-284.
- Interaction of Fe and Fe3C with hydrogen and nitrogen at 6–20 GPa: a study by in situ X-ray diffraction. Geochemistry International. 54:914-921.
- Interaction of peridotite with Ca-rich carbonatite melt at 3.1 and 6.5 GPa: Implication for merwinite formation in upper mantle, and for the metasomatic origin of sublithospheric diamonds with Ca-rich suite of inclusions. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 173.
- Majorite-olivine–high-Ca pyroxene assemblage in the shock-melt veins of Pervomaisky L6 chondrite. American Mineralogist. 102:1279-1286.
- Melting and Phase Relations of Carbonated Eclogite at 9-21 GPa and the Petrogenesis of Alkali-Rich Melts in the Deep Mantle. Journal of Petrology. 54:1555-1583.
- Melting and subsolidus phase relations in peridotite and eclogite systems with reduced COH fluid at 3–16 GPa. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 391:87-99.
- Melting and subsolidus phase relations in the system Na2CO3-MgCO3 H2O at 6 GPa and the stability of Na2Mg(CO3)2 in the upper mantle. American Mineralogist. 98:2172-2182.
- Melting of kimberlite of the Udachnaya-East pipe: Experimental study at 3–6.5 GPa and 900–1500°C. Doklady Earth Sciences. 448:200-205.
- Melting phase relations of the Udachnaya-East Group-I kimberlite at 3.0–6.5GPa: Experimental evidence for alkali-carbonatite composition of primary kimberlite melts and implications for mantle plumes. Gondwana Research. 28:1391-1414.
- Mineralogical and crystallographic features of polycrystalline yakutite diamond. Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences. 112:46-51.
- Na-Ca carbonates synthesized under upper-mantle conditions: Raman spectroscopic and X-ray diffraction studies. European Journal of Mineralogy. 27:175-184.
- Natural occurrence of pure nano-polycrystalline diamond from impact crater. Scientific Reports. 5:14702.
- New experimental data on phase relations for the system Na2CO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1400 C. American Mineralogist. 98:2164-2171.
- Noncentrosymmetric Na2Ca4(CO3)5 Carbonate of “M13M23XY3Z” Structural Type and Affinity between Borate and Carbonate Structures for Design of New Optical Materials. Crystal Growth & Design. 17:6079-6084.
- Oligomerization and carbonization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at high pressure and temperature. Carbon. 84:225-235.
- P-V-T equation of state of CaCO 3 aragonite to 29 GPa and 1673 K: In situ X-ray diffraction study. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 265:82-91.
- P-V-T equations of state for iron carbides Fe3C and Fe7C3 and their relationships under the conditions of the Earth’s mantle and core. Doklady Earth Sciences. 453:1269-1273.
- Phase relations and melting in the systems of peridotite-H2O-CO2 and eclogite-H2O-CO2 at pressures up to 27 GPa. Doklady Earth Sciences. 437:498-502.
- Phase relations and melting of carbonated peridotite between 10 and 20 GPa: a proxy for alkali- and CO2-rich silicate melts in the deep mantle. Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology. 167.
- Phase relations in the system FeCO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1700 C and its relation to the system CaCO3-FeCO3-MgCO3. American Mineralogist. 99:773-785.
- Phase relationships in the system K2CO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 100:223-232.
- Physicochemical conditions for melting in the Earth’s mantle containing a C–O–H fluid (from experimental data). Russian Geology and Geophysics. 52:475-492.
- P–V–T equation of state of siderite to 33GPa and 1673K. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 224:83-87.
- Raman spectroscopy and x-ray diffraction of sp3 CaCO3 at lower mantle pressures. Physical Review B. 96:104101.
- Reactions of iron with calcium carbonate at 6 GPa and 1273–1873 K: implications for carbonate reduction in the deep mantle. Russian Geology and Geophysics. 56:1322-1331.
- Silicate diffusion in alkali-carbonatite and hydrous melts at 16.5 and 24GPa: Implication for the melt transport by dissolution–precipitation in the transition zone and uppermost lower mantle. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 225:1-11.
- Solidus of alkaline carbonatite in the deep mantle. Geology. 41:79-82.
- Stability conditions of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at high pressures and temperatures. Geochemistry International. 52:767-772.
- Study of pocyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at a pressure of 6–9 GPa with X-ray diffraction and synchrotron radiation. Doklady Earth Sciences. 458:1277-1280.
- Synthesis of heavy hydrocarbons at the core-mantle boundary. Scientific Reports. 5:18382.
- Temperature-induced oligomerization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons at ambient and high pressures. Scientific Reports. 7.
- The CaCO3–Fe interaction: Kinetic approach for carbonate subduction to the deep Earth’s mantle. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 259:1-9.
- The reactions between iron and magnesite at 6 GPa and 1273–1873 K: Implication to reduction of subducted carbonate in the deep mantle. Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences. 110:49-59.
- The system K2CO3-MgCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 98:1593-1603.
- The system Na2CO3-FeCO3 at 6 GPa and its relation to the system Na2CO3-FeCO3-MgCO3. American Mineralogist. 100:130-137.
- Thermal equation of state of solid naphthalene to 13 GPa and 773 K: In situ X-ray diffraction study and first principles calculations. The Journal of Chemical Physics. 140.
- Thermal expansion of coronene C24H12 at 185–416 K. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 119:1183-1189.
- Thermal expansion of iron carbides, Fe7C3 and Fe3C, at 297–911K determined by in situ X-ray diffraction. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 628:102-106.
- Transition from melting to carbonization of naphthalene, anthracene, pyrene and coronene at high pressure. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 270:29-39.
- Triggers and sources of volatile-bearing plumes in the mantle transition zone. Geoscience Frontiers. 6:679-685.
- Konstantin Litasov
Language(s) Spoken Fluently