- First airborne samples of a volcanic plume for δ13C of CO2 determinations . Geophysical Research Letters. 43:3272-3279.
- Abiogenesis not required to explain the origin of volcanic-hydrothermal hydrocarbons. Geochemical Perspectives Letters. 23-27.
- Characterization and interpretation of volcanic activity at Karymsky Volcano, Kamchatka, Russia, using observations of infrasound, volcanic emissions, and thermal imagery. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 14:5106-5127.
- Constraints on magma processes, subsurface conditions, and total volatile flux at Bezymianny Volcano in 2007–2010 from direct and remote volcanic gas measurements. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 263:92-107.
- Evaluation of Redoubt Volcano's sulfur dioxide emissions by the Ozone Monitoring Instrument. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 259:290-307.
- Forearc carbon sink reduces long-term volatile recycling into the mantle. Nature. 568:487-492.
- Geochemical constraints on volatile sources and subsurface conditions at Mount Martin, Mount Mageik, and Trident Volcanoes, Katmai Volcanic Cluster, Alaska. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 347:64-81.
- Volcanic plume characteristics determined using an infrared imaging camera. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 300:148-166.