- Thermal equation of state and thermodynamic properties of iron carbide Fe 3 C to 31 GPa and 1473 K . Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth. 118:5274-5284.
- "Carbon in the core" revisited. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 174:202-211.
- Effect of water in depleted mantle on post-spinel transition and implication for 660km seismic discontinuity. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 371-372:103-111.
- Melting and subsolidus phase relations in the system Na2CO3-MgCO3 H2O at 6 GPa and the stability of Na2Mg(CO3)2 in the upper mantle. American Mineralogist. 98:2172-2182.
- Na-Ca carbonates synthesized under upper-mantle conditions: Raman spectroscopic and X-ray diffraction studies. European Journal of Mineralogy. 27:175-184.
- Phase relations in the carbon-saturated C–Mg–Fe–Si–O system and C and Si solubility in liquid Fe at high pressure and temperature: implications for planetary interiors. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 40:647-657.
- P–V–T equation of state of siderite to 33GPa and 1673K. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 224:83-87.
- Repulsive Nature for Hydrogen Incorporation to Fe3C up to 14 GPa. ISIJ International. 54:2637-2642.
- The system K2CO3-MgCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 98:1593-1603.