- CO2 content beneath northern Iceland and the variability of mantle carbon. Geology.
- Eruption style at Kīlauea Volcano in Hawai‘i linked to primary melt composition. Nature Geoscience. 7:464-469.
- Magma mixing and high fountaining during the 1959 Kīlauea Iki eruption, Hawai‘i. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 400:102-112.
- Melt mixing causes negative correlation of trace element enrichment and CO2 content prior to an Icelandic eruption. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 400:272-283.
- Rapid transcrustal magma movement under Iceland. Nature Geoscience. 12:569-574.
- Reconstructing the deep CO2 degassing behaviour of large basaltic fissure eruptions. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 393:120-131.
- The Distribution of Olivine Compositions in Icelandic Basalts and Picrites. Journal of Petrology.
- Time scales of magma transport and mixing at Kīlauea Volcano, Hawai’i. Geology. 44:463-466.
- Tracking timescales of short-term precursors to large basaltic fissure eruptions through Fe–Mg diffusion in olivine. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 439:58-70.