publication venue for
- Global estimates of hydrate-bound gas in marine sediments: how much is really out there?
- Mud volcanism: An updated review
- Sedimentary manganese metallogenesis in response to the evolution of the Earth system
- Tectonic evolution and deep mantle structure of the eastern Tethys since the latest Jurassic
- Volcanic degassing, hydrothermal circulation and the flourishing of early life on Earth: A review of the evidence from c. 3490-3240 Ma rocks of the Pilbara Supergroup, Pilbara Craton, Western Australia