- CaSiO3 perovskite in diamond indicates the recycling of oceanic crust into the lower mantle. Nature. 555:237-241.
- Mineral inclusions in diamond from the Monastery kimberlite. Special Publication Geological Survey of Australia. 14:1029-1041.
- Mineral inclusions in diamond from the Sloan diatreme, Colorado-Wyoming state line kimberlite district, North America. Special Publication Geological Survey of Australia. 14:1042-1053.
- Re-Os isotopic composition of peridotitic sulphide inclusions in diamonds from Ellendale, Australia: Age constraints on Kimberley cratonic lithosphere. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 74:3292-3306.
- The transition zone as a host for recycled volatiles: Evidence from nitrogen and carbon isotopes in ultra-deep diamonds from Monastery and Jagersfontein (South Africa). Chemical Geology. 466:733-749.
- The uniquely high-temperature character of Cullinan diamonds: A signature of the Bushveld mantle plume?. Lithos. 304-307:362-373.