- Fe3 distribution between garnet and pyroxenes in mantle wedge carbonate-bearing garnet peridotites (Sulu, China) and implications for their oxidation state. Lithos. 146-147:11-17.
- Granulite-facies Overprint in Garnet Peridotites and Kyanite Eclogites of Monte Duria (Central Alps, Italy): Clues from Srilankite- and Sapphirine-Bearing Symplectites. Journal of Petrology. 59:115-151.
- Primary spinel + chlorite inclusions in mantle garnet formed at ultrahigh-pressure. Geochemical Perspectives Letters. 4:19-23.
- Redox processes and the role of carbon-bearing volatiles from the slab–mantle interface to the mantle wedge. Journal of the Geological Society. jgs2018-046.
- The redox budget of crust-derived fluid phases at the slab-mantle interface. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 209:70-84.
- Ultra-oxidized rocks in subduction mélanges? Decoupling between oxygen fugacity and oxygen availability in a Mn-rich metasomatic environment. Lithos. 226:116-130.