- Amorphous silica-like carbon dioxide. Nature. 441:857-860.
- Carbon enters silica forming a cristobalite-type CO2–SiO2 solid solution. Nature Communications. 5.
- Constraints on the phase diagram of nonmolecular CO2 imposed by infrared spectroscopy. Physical Review B. 80.
- High Pressure Polymerization in a Confined Space: Conjugated Chain/Zeolite Nanocomposites. Chemistry of Materials. 26:2249-2255.
- High-pressure synthesis of a polyethylene/zeolite nano-composite material. Nature Communications. 4.
- Intermolecular Interactions in Highly Disordered, Confined Dense N2. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters. 8:2406-2411.
- Linear carbon dioxide in the high-pressure high-temperature crystalline phase IV. Physical Review Letters. 93.
- Partially collapsed cristobalite structure in the non molecular phase V in CO2. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 109:5176-5179.
- Silicon carbonate phase formed from carbon dioxide and silica under pressure. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 108:7689-7692.
- Synthesis of 1D Polymer/Zeolite Nanocomposites under High Pressure. Chemistry of Materials. 28:4065-4071.