- Anthropogenic and natural methane emissions from a shale gas exploration area of Quebec, Canada. Science of The Total Environment. 566-567:1329-1338.
- Carbon and nitrogen assimilation in deep subseafloor microbial cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 108:18295-18300.
- Fluxes of mantle and subducted carbon along convergent plate boundaries. Geophysical Research Letters. 23:2749-2752.
- Micron-scale δ13 C determination by NanoSIMS in a Juina diamond with a carbonate inclusion. Geochemical Journal. 50:e7-e12.
- Origin of methane-rich natural gas at the West Pacific convergent plate boundary. Scientific Reports. 7.
- Structural controls on fluid circulation at the Caviahue-Copahue Volcanic Complex (CCVC) geothermal area (Chile-Argentina), revealed by soil CO 2 and temperature, self-potential, and helium isotopes. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 341:104-118.
- Sulphur geodynamic cycle. Scientific Reports. 5.
- Variability of deep carbon sources in Mexican geothermal fluids. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 370:1-12.