- Measuring and interpreting CO2 fluxes at regional scale: the case of the Apennines, Italy. Journal of the Geological Society. 176:408-416.
- Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Subaerial Volcanic Regions. Introduction to Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 188-236.
- Quantifying carbon dioxide flux from dormant volcanoes with low-temperature fumarolic activity: demonstration from measurements at la soufriere, guadeloupe, and campi flegrei, italy Quantifying carbon dioxide flux from dormant volcanoes with low-temperature fumarolic activity: demonstration from measurements at la soufriere, guadeloupe, and campi flegrei, italy. IAVCEI Scientific Assembly, Kagoshima, Japan. 2013
- Changes in CO2 diffuse degassing induced by the passing of seismic waves. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 320:12-18.
- Distinguishing contributions to diffuse CO2 emissions in volcanic areas from magmatic degassing and thermal decarbonation using soil gas 222Rn–δ13C systematics: Application to Santorini volcano, Greece. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 377-378:180-190.
- Fumarolic tremor and geochemical signals during a volcanic unrest. Geology. 45:1131-1134.
- Geochemistry of fluid discharges from Peteroa volcano (Argentina-Chile) in 2010–2015: Insights into compositional changes related to the fluid source region(s). Chemical Geology. 432:41-53.
- Global-scale control of extensional tectonics on CO2 earth degassing. Nature Communications. 9.
- Magmas near the critical degassing pressure drive volcanic unrest towards a critical state. Nature Communications. 7:13712.
- Soil CO2emissions at Furnas volcano, São Miguel Island, Azores archipelago: Volcano monitoring perspectives, geomorphologic studies, and land use planning application. Journal of Geophysical Research. 115.