- Crystal structure, high-pressure, and high-temperature behavior of carbonates in the K 2 Mg(CO 3 ) 2 –Na 2 Mg(CO 3 ) 2 join . American Mineralogist. 100:2458-2467.
- Melting of siderite to 20GPa and thermodynamic properties of FeCO3-melt. Chemical Geology. 400:34-43.
- Melting relations in the system FeCO3–MgCO3 and thermodynamic modelling of Fe–Mg carbonate melts. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 171:74.
- Redox freezing and melting in the Earth’s deep mantle resulting from carbon–iron redox coupling. Nature. 472:209-212.
- The temperature and compositional dependence of disordering in Fe-bearing dolomites. American Mineralogist. 97:1676-1684.