- Argon isotopic composition of Archaean atmosphere probes early Earth geodynamics. Nature. 498:87-90. 2013
- Determination of halogen abundances in terrestrial and extraterrestrial samples by the analysis of noble gases produced by neutron irradiation. Chemical Geology. 437:77-87.
- End-Permian extinction amplified by plume-induced release of recycled lithospheric volatiles. Nature Geoscience. 11:682-687.
- Experimental partitioning of F and Cl between olivine, orthopyroxene and silicate melt at Earth's mantle conditions. Chemical Geology. 416:65-78.
- Halogen variations through the quenched margin of a MORB lava: Evidence for direct assimilation of seawater during eruption. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 18:2413-2428.
- Nitrogen Isotopic Composition and Density of the Archean Atmosphere. Science. 342:101-104.
- Sedimentary halogens and noble gases within Western Antarctic xenoliths: Implications of extensive volatile recycling to the sub continental lithospheric mantle. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 176:139-156.
- Slab-derived halogens and noble gases illuminate closed system processes controlling volatile element transport into the mantle wedge. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 457:106-116.
- The contribution of hydrothermally altered ocean crust to the mantle halogen and noble gas cycles. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 183:106-124.