- Water content of stishovite, majorite, and pervoskite inclusions in Juina superdeep diamonds. Goldschmidt Conference. 2014
- An integrated petrological, geochemical and Re–Os isotope study of peridotite xenoliths from the Argyle lamproite, Western Australia and implications for cratonic diamond occurrences. Lithos.
- CAN KIMBERLITES BE GENERATED FROM AN ORDINARY MANTLE. Nature. 291:53-56.
- Deep Mantle Cycling of Oceanic Crust: Evidence from Diamonds and Their Mineral Inclusions. Science. 334:54-57.
- Diamonds from Dachine, French Guiana: A unique record of early Proterozoic subduction. Lithos. 265:82-95.
- Diamonds from the Machado River alluvial deposit, Rondônia, Brazil, derived from both lithospheric and sublithospheric mantle. Lithos. 265:199-213.
- Extremely depleted lithospheric mantle and diamonds beneath the southern Zimbabwe Craton. Lithos.
- FTIR thermochronometry of natural diamonds: A closer look. Lithos. 265:148-158.
- Mineral inclusions in sublithospheric diamonds from Collier 4 kimberlite pipe, Juina, Brazil: subducted protoliths, carbonated melts and primary kimberlite magmatism. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology.
- Mineralogical characterization of diamonds from Roosevelt Indigenous Reserve, Brazil, using non-destructive methods. Lithos. 265:182-198.
- Origin of sub-lithospheric diamonds from the Juina-5 kimberlite (Brazil): constraints from carbon isotopes and inclusion compositions. Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology.
- Primary carbonatite melt from deeply subducted oceanic crust. Nature. 454:622-625.
- Stable isotope evidence for crustal recycling as recorded by superdeep diamonds. Earth and Planetary Science Letters.
- Trace element composition of silicate inclusions in sub-lithospheric diamonds from the Juina-5 kimberlite: Evidence for diamond growth from slab melts. Lithos. 265:108-124.