- Carbon solution and partitioning between metallic and silicate melts in a shallow magma ocean: Implications for the origin and distribution of terrestrial carbon. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 102:191-212.
- Nonstoichiometry and growth of some Fe carbides. Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology. 166:935-957.
- Open Data: Crediting a Culture of Cooperation. Science. 342:1041-4042.
- Siderophile element partitioning between cohenite and liquid in the Fe–Ni–S–C system and implications for geochemistry of planetary cores and mantles. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 120:239-250.
- Site-specific hydrogen diffusion rates during clinopyroxene dehydration. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 171.
- The impact of carbon on element distribution during core formation. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 61:2759-2763.