- Ideal and real structures of different forms of carbon, with some remarks on their geological significance. Journal of the Geological Society. 176:337-347.
- Discovery of impact diamonds in a Fennoscandian crater and evidence for their genesis by solid-state transformation. Geology. 27:747-750.
- Fe3 distribution between garnet and pyroxenes in mantle wedge carbonate-bearing garnet peridotites (Sulu, China) and implications for their oxidation state. Lithos. 146-147:11-17.
- On the fate of carbonates and anhydrite in impact processes - evidence from the Chicxulub event. Gff. 129:155-160.
- Shock Metamorphism of Minerals. Elements. 8:31-36.
- The redox budget of crust-derived fluid phases at the slab-mantle interface. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 209:70-84.