- Large area single crystal diamond synthesis by 915 MHz microwave plasma-assisted chemical vapor deposition. Crystal Growth & Design. 14:3234-3238. 2014
- Composite chemical vapor deposition diamond anvils for high-pressure/high-temperature experiments. High Pressure Research. 29:317-324.
- Developments in synthesis, characterization, and application of large, high-quality CVD single crystal diamond. Journal of Superhard Materials. 35:195-213.
- Electronic Properties and Metrology Applications of the Diamond . Physical Review Letters. 112.
- Electronic Properties and Metrology Applications of the Diamond NV− Center under Pressure. Physical Review Letters. 112.
- Enhanced growth of high quality single crystal diamond by microwave plasma assisted chemical vapor deposition at high gas pressures. Applied Physics Letters. 94.
- Enhanced optical properties of chemical vapor deposited single crystal diamond by low-pressure/high-temperature annealing. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 105:17620-17625.
- Enhancing the mechanical properties of single-crystal CVD diamond. Journal of Physics-Condensed Matter. 21.
- High optical quality multicarat single crystal diamond produced by chemical vapor deposition. Physica Status Solidi a-Applications and Materials Science. 209:101-104.
- Hot Spot Formation in Microwave Plasma CVD Diamond Synthesis. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science. 39:2790-2791.
- Long-Range Ordered Carbon Clusters: A Crystalline Material with Amorphous Building Blocks. Science. 337:825-828.
- Recent advances in high-growth rate single-crystal CVD diamond. Diamond and Related Materials. 18:698-703.
- Single-crystal CVD diamonds as small-angle X-ray scattering windows for high-pressure research. Journal of Applied Crystallography. 45:453-457.
- Structure of siderite FeCO3 to 56 GPa and hysteresis of its spin-pairing transition. Physical Review B. 82.
- X-ray diffraction studies and equation of state of methane at 202 GPa. Chemical Physics Letters. 473:72-74.