- Experimental constraints on melting temperatures in the MgO–SiO2 system at lower mantle pressures. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 472:186-196.
- Experimental determination of melting in the systems enstatite-magnesite and magnesite-calcite from 15 to 80 GPa. American Mineralogist.
- Primary carbonatite melt from deeply subducted oceanic crust. Nature. 454:622-625.
- The melting curve of Ni to 1 Mbar. Earth and Planetary Science Letters.
- The stability of hydrous silicates in Earth's lower mantle: Experimental constraints from the systems MgO–SiO2–H2O and MgO–Al2O3–SiO2–H2O. Chemical Geology.