- Rates of carbon dioxide plume degassing from Mount Etna volcano. Journal of Geophysical Research. 111.
- Total volatile flux from Mount Etna. Geophysical Research Letters. 35.
- Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Subaerial Volcanic Regions. Introduction to Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 188-236.
- Time-averaged SO 2 fluxes of subduction-zone volcanoes: Example of a 32-year exhaustive survey for Japanese volcanoes . Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 118:8662-8674.
- Prodigious emission rates and magma degassing budget of major, trace and radioactive volatile species from Ambrym basaltic volcano, Vanuatu island Arc. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research.
- Volatile flux from subduction zone volcanoes: Insights from a detailed evaluation of the fluxes from volcanoes in Japan. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 268:46-63.