- Differences in gas venting from ultramafic-hosted warm springs: the example of Oman and Voltri Ophiolites. Ofioliti. 38:143-156. 2013
- Fluid chemistry of the low temperature hyperalkaline hydrothermal system of Prony Bay (New Caledonia). Biogeosciences. 11:5687-5706.
- Metagenomic and PCR-Based Diversity Surveys of [FeFe]-Hydrogenases Combined with Isolation of Alkaliphilic Hydrogen-Producing Bacteria from the Serpentinite-Hosted Prony Hydrothermal Field, New Caledonia. Frontiers in Microbiology. 7:1301.
- Microbial diversity in a submarine carbonate edifice from the serpentinizing hydrothermal system of the Prony Bay (New Caledonia) over a 6-year period. Frontiers in Microbiology. 6.
- Mineralizing filamentous bacteria from the Prony Bay Hydrothermal Field give new insights into the functioning of serpentinization-based subseafloor ecosystems. Frontiers in Microbiology. 8:57.
- Spatial distribution of microbial communities in the shallow submarine alkaline hydrothermal field of the Prony Bay, New Caledonia. Environmental Microbiology Reports. 6:665-674.