- Diamonds and the Mantle Geodynamics of Carbon. Deep Carbon: Past to Present. 89-128.
- Diamonds and the Geology of Mantle Carbon. Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry. 75:355-421. 2013
- Carbon solubility in mantle minerals. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 245:730-742.
- Deep magma ocean formation set the oxidation state of Earth’s mantle. Science. 365:903-906.
- Diamond growth in mantle fluids. Lithos. 265:4-15.
- Effect of pressure, temperature, and oxygen fugacity on the metal-silicate partitioning of Te, Se, and S: Implications for earth differentiation. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 73:4598-4615.
- Experimental calibration of a garnet–clinopyroxene geobarometer for mantle eclogites. Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology. 169.
- Pargasite at high pressure and temperature. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 45:259-278.
- The oxidation state of the mantle and the extraction of carbon from Earth’s interior. Nature. 493:84-88.
- The oxygen fugacity at which graphite or diamond forms from carbonate-bearing melts in eclogitic rocks. Contributions To Mineralogy and Petrology. 169.
- The stability of magnesite in the transition zone and the lower mantle as function of oxygen fugacity. Geophysical Research Letters. 38.