- Experimental constraints on orthopyroxene dissolution in alkali-carbonate melts in the lithospheric mantle: Implications for kimberlite melt composition and magma ascent. Chemical Geology. 455:44-56.
- Incommensurately modulated twin structure of nyerereite Na1.64K0.36Ca(CO3)2. Acta Crystallographica Section B Structural Science, Crystal Engineering and Materials. 73:276-284.
- Interaction of peridotite with Ca-rich carbonatite melt at 3.1 and 6.5 GPa: Implication for merwinite formation in upper mantle, and for the metasomatic origin of sublithospheric diamonds with Ca-rich suite of inclusions. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 173.
- Melting of kimberlite of the Udachnaya-East pipe: Experimental study at 3–6.5 GPa and 900–1500°C. Doklady Earth Sciences. 448:200-205.
- Melting phase relations of the Udachnaya-East Group-I kimberlite at 3.0–6.5GPa: Experimental evidence for alkali-carbonatite composition of primary kimberlite melts and implications for mantle plumes. Gondwana Research. 28:1391-1414.
- Olivine inclusions in Siberian diamonds and mantle xenoliths: Contrasting water and trace-element contents. Lithos. 265:31-41.