- High-Pressure Phase Diagrams of Na2CO3 and K2CO3. Minerals. 9:599.
- High-Pressure–High-Temperature Study of Benzene: Refined Crystal Structure and New Phase Diagram up to 8 GPa and 923 K. Crystal Growth & Design. 18:3016-3026.
- Melting and subsolidus phase relations in the system Na2CO3-MgCO3 H2O at 6 GPa and the stability of Na2Mg(CO3)2 in the upper mantle. American Mineralogist. 98:2172-2182.
- P-V-T equation of state of CaCO 3 aragonite to 29 GPa and 1673 K: In situ X-ray diffraction study. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 265:82-91.
- Phase relations in the carbon-saturated C–Mg–Fe–Si–O system and C and Si solubility in liquid Fe at high pressure and temperature: implications for planetary interiors. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 40:647-657.
- P–V–T equation of state of siderite to 33GPa and 1673K. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 224:83-87.
- Repulsive Nature for Hydrogen Incorporation to Fe3C up to 14 GPa. ISIJ International. 54:2637-2642.
- The system K2CO3-MgCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 98:1593-1603.
- Transition from melting to carbonization of naphthalene, anthracene, pyrene and coronene at high pressure. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 270:29-39.