- Heterogeneous distribution of water in the mantle beneath the central Siberian Craton: Implications from the Udachnaya Kimberlite Pipe. Gondwana Research. 47:249-266.
- Petrogenetic significance of minor elements in olivines from diamonds and peridotite xenoliths from kimberlites of Yakutia. Lithos. 112:701-713.
- Polycrystalline diamond aggregates from the Mir kimberlite pipe, Yakutia: Evidence for mantle metasomatism. Lithos. 265:257-266.
- Regular cuboid diamonds from placers on the northeastern Siberian platform. Lithos. 265:125-137.
- Spectroscopic constraints on growth of Siberian mixed-habit diamonds. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 172:46.
- Various growth environments of cloudy diamonds from the Malobotuobia kimberlite field (Siberian craton). Lithos. 265:96-107.