- Diversity of Rare and Abundant Prokaryotic Phylotypes in the Prony Hydrothermal Field and Comparison with Other Serpentinite-Hosted Ecosystems. Frontiers in Microbiology. 9:102.
- Fluid chemistry of the low temperature hyperalkaline hydrothermal system of Prony Bay (New Caledonia). Biogeosciences. 11:5687-5706.
- Metagenomic and PCR-Based Diversity Surveys of [FeFe]-Hydrogenases Combined with Isolation of Alkaliphilic Hydrogen-Producing Bacteria from the Serpentinite-Hosted Prony Hydrothermal Field, New Caledonia. Frontiers in Microbiology. 7:1301.
- Microbial diversity in a submarine carbonate edifice from the serpentinizing hydrothermal system of the Prony Bay (New Caledonia) over a 6-year period. Frontiers in Microbiology. 6.
- Mineralizing filamentous bacteria from the Prony Bay Hydrothermal Field give new insights into the functioning of serpentinization-based subseafloor ecosystems. Frontiers in Microbiology. 8:57.
- Serpentinicella alkaliphila gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel alkaliphilic anaerobic bacterium isolated from the serpentinite-hosted Prony hydrothermal field, New Caledonia. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 66:4464-4470.
- Spatial distribution of microbial communities in the shallow submarine alkaline hydrothermal field of the Prony Bay, New Caledonia. Environmental Microbiology Reports. 6:665-674.