- A large volume particulate and water multi-sampler with in situ preservation for microbial and biogeochemical studies. Deep-Sea Research Part I-Oceanographic Research Papers. 94:195-206.
- Eruption of a deep-sea mud volcano triggers rapid sediment movement. Nature Communications. 5.
- Investigation of extractable organic compounds in deep-sea hydrothermal vent fluids along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 156:122-144.
- Pathways for abiotic organic synthesis at submarine hydrothermal fields. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 112:7668-7672.
- Subseafloor microbial communities in hydrogen-rich vent fluids from hydrothermal systems along the Mid-Cayman Rise. Environmental Microbiology. 18:1970-1987.